Friday, January 13, 2012

My Etsy Favorites

I LOVE the Etsy site of handmade items!  I have purchased several gifts from their website, as well as craft supplies and a few little things for myself!  I thought I would make a list of some of my favorites from Etsy:


Fabric flower necklace Lemon Meringue rosette beaded

Fabric flower necklace Lemon Meringue rosette beaded
 I actually have a necklace from this shop, HappyLittleLovelies.  This is a newer necklace on the shop site.  I love the fabric flower with the beads.  Very pretty!



Personalized Nap Mat. Great for Daycare, Preschool or Kindergarten. Curious Monkeys

Personalized Nap Mat. Great for Daycare, Preschool or Kindergarten. Curious Monkeys 
Oliver has this nap mat for day care.  It is adorable and so soft and snuggly.  His name is embroidered on the corner of the brown blanket.  This shop is Embroidery Outlet.



Botanical Watercolor Painting print of Sycamore Leaf

Botanical Watercolor Painting print of Sycamore Leaf 
This watercolor painting of a sycamore leaf was painted by a dear friend of mine.  I was impressed with her artwork while we were growing up together and I'm still amazed.  I think this print would be gorgeous framed during the autumn months.  The name of this shop is Botanical Beauty Arts.


PERSONALIZED Teaching From The Heart Scrabble Tile Magnet Set


PERSONALIZED Teaching From The Heart Scrabble Tile Magnet Set

 This is a set of magnets that are made on scrabble tiles.  I bought this set for one of my teacher friends as a gift.  I like how it has her name on the apple.  We also bought a set of them for Hugh to give his teacher for Christmas.  They come in this cute little metal sliding container.  I have bought several necklaces from this shop too!  Check it out at Macy's Blings N' Bows.



Custom Boys Valentines Embroidered Shirt with heart and truck Personalized with Name

 Custom Boys Valentines Embroidered Shirt with heart and truck Personalized with Name

I got this personalized shirt for Oliver for Valentine's Day last year!  It is so cute and he, of course, was adorable in it!  This shop has many other options for Valentine's Day for boys and girls!  Check it out at Pinpricks & Kisses.


If you haven't already, you HAVE to check out the Etsy site!  When you see something you like you can click on the heart icon and add it to your "favorites."  See, it's like window shopping on the web!

2 comments:

  1. Love your blog Becky! I will add it to my reader list on my blog and I will let my sister know. She has a lot more readership than I do. I average around 50 hits per day. Maybe I can get her to do a little write up on you...or would you be interested in doing a guest post on her blog? I love Etsy too! So fun and SO addictive!

    ReplyDelete
  2. All of that sounds great! Thanks Ashlie! I would love to have her help me. I LOVE her blog. She inspires me to organize all the time! I would love to do a guest post or have her do a write-up! My sister lives about 30 miles away and I think about you and your sister being so far away from each other. That must be hard. I bet the blogging helps, huh? Thanks for checking it out!

    ReplyDelete