Sunday, January 29, 2012

My Latest Pins

I thought I would share some of my latest favorites from Pinterest.  If you love them, go ahead and click on the picture to find the source. Then you can pin it too! 


LOVE this...Some of my students need to understand this...
Pinned Image
(I can't seem to link this back to anything except my own pin, sorry 'bout that!)


This looks so easy, yummy, and healthy.  I'm going to try it today!
Spicy Roasted Chickpeas
Pinned Image



What a cute way to store cupcake wrappers!  Claire loves to make cupcakes and when I see cute or unique wrappers, I pick them up.  We have a lot in our pantry.  This would be a nice way to display them.  This is pretty and colorful plus practical because you can see what you have!
Pinned Image


I think this is just hilarious!  This pin is the link to the tutorial to make it!  Love it!
Pinned Image



I thought this was so cute and so easy.  Super cute decoration for a birthday party. 
You could also use just red and white and make them for Christmas decorations.
Pinned Image



Are you on Pinterest?  I think Pinterest is either a blessing or a curse.  I haven't decided which.  I'm addicted, and it is making me procrastinate on that pile of dirty laundry!  :)


No comments:

Post a Comment