Friday, January 13, 2012

The Week in Review

Highlights of our week...

1. Ryan began his freelance writing job for our local newspaper with a really great first article published on the front page in color!

2. Oliver put the toilet plunger in the bathtub while his sister was taking a bath.

3. I tried a new recipe for Baked Potato Soup that I got over at Kuzak's Closet.  I made it tonight to have tomorrow but I tasted it already and it is delicious!

4. Oliver learned he could back up and sit down in Hugh's lap with a book and his big brother would read to him.  I love this picture!


5.  Claire got herself dressed every day this week!  Big girl!

6.  Oliver drank out of more sippy cups than bottles this week!

7.  We finally got some snow.

8.  Hugh has a friend over tonight for his first sleepover.  They requested tacos for dinner, played outside in the snow, and have been playing hunting games on the Wii.

9.  I started a new craft project!  (More on that later!)

10.  We are all happy and healthy!  

No comments:

Post a Comment