Thursday, February 2, 2012

My Goodwill Find...

I've noticed lots of crafters who find some treasures at Goodwill stores.  I have never been in our Goodwill store so the other day, out of crafter's curiosity, I went to Goodwill to see if I could find any creative inspiration.  I didn't find much but did find a set of gold chargers for $1.43. 
They were brand new - still in the box! 


My china is the Noritake Chandon pattern with tiny white flowers on a cream colored background.  It has a gold trim on each piece.  I chose the pattern before our wedding in 2000 and I still absolutely LOVE it. 



So when I got home I immediately wanted to see what it looked like on my new gold chargers. 
I like it.


Doesn't it look lovely?
Now I need to have a dinner party. 


Yeah, I can see why people frequent Goodwill in search of good deals, inspiration, or treausures.  I might be hooked!  Chargers for $1.43 to use with my beautiful fine china...yup, a good deal for sure!

No comments:

Post a Comment