Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Oodles of Valentine's Day Ideas - a Linky Party

No, I am not hosting a linky party - at least not right now, but I came across a really cool one I wanted to share with you.  Someday Crafts Blogspot is having a "category" linky party and this week's theme is Valentine's Day.  Click on their link below to find over 400 Valentine's Day ideas including recipes, sewing projects, decorating ideas, crafts, gift ideas, projects for kids, and more!  You can find all kinds of creative ideas to WOW!! your family and friends.  I was really impressed when I checked it out! 



Here are some of my favorites...
(Click on the picture to get to the site.)

Candy Holder Gumball Craft
Paper Hearts
Toddler Craft

Valentine's Day Decor
Valentine's Day Bark
Pillow Make-Over
                                                          
                                                                    

No comments:

Post a Comment