Thursday, March 29, 2012

Easter Ideas

I thought I would share some links to some great Easter ideas that I have come across on other blogs.  Go ahead and click on the pictures to get to those blogs to read more and check out their other great ideas!


Epsom Salt Eggs from My Uncommon Slice of Suburbia


I love this idea!  It adds such sparkle to the eggs. I also love how they look displayed on this white platter. I am going to do this with my children next week - I know my daughter will love it! 


Free Easter Printable from Remodelaholic

Check out her site, print it off, frame it in a cute aqua or green frame, set it on your mantel and Ta Da! You have some Easter decor!

Scrapbook Paper Easter Tree by Alderberry Hill

I love what Alderberry hill did here with some scrapbook paper, a beautiful glass vase, yellow Easter grass, pastel eggs, and a branch from her yard.  So simple yet so pretty for spring!  Great centerpiece idea.  She also says her daughter helped her make it!  I love these projects that get the kids involved and they can feel extra special being part of the holiday decorating process! This is just one of many great ideas you can find at Alderberry Hill!  Go see for yourself!

Easter Suitcase Vignette by Organized Clutter


What a great idea!  Carlene over at Organized Clutter created this beautiful vignette using a variety of items and displaying them all in an old creamy, white suitcase.  This inspires me to look around and see if I can challenge myself to come up with something similar!  (Also, I love the name of her blog, Organized Clutter!)



Elegant Easter Tablescape from Between Naps on the Porch

Easter Tablesetting with Wisteria

I love this blog:  Between Naps on the Porch.  Her tablescapes are absolutely gorgeous and I'm so envious of her beautiful porch!  This Easter/spring tablescape is so elegant and fresh looking.  I love all the whites with the pop of purple in the wisteria - absolutely lovely!


Cadbury Egg Fudge from Shugary Sweets



Wow!  Fudge made from Cadbury Eggs?!?!  I'm curious!  Might have to try this out too!
Check out Shugary Sweets for all kinds of scrumptious inspiration!



Paint Chip Easter Egg Garland from Modern Parents Messy Kids



What a great idea!  Paint chips are free! And because you will be using paint chips, the color combinations could be anything you like!  These pastels strung on some twine make cute, Eastery garland that could be used year after year.  School age kids would have fun tracing the egg shape and cutting them out! Check out some other spring ideas at Modern Parents Messy Kids.

Have you seen any great Easter ideas anywhere? I'd love to hear!



*Don't forget to sign up for our Crafty Chloee giveaway.
Click HERE to see the details.

4 comments:

  1. Hi Rebecca, thanks for sharing my fudge recipe!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Rebecca, you are a dearheart to share my tablescape! So much great inspiration in this post...I have serious spring fever! :)
    Susan

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for posting my Easter suitcase! It was fun to put together!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You're a sweetheart, thanks so much for the wonderful feature and your lovely comments...really makes my day!
    I hope your weekend is fantastic!

    ReplyDelete