Thursday, March 22, 2012

I've Been Featured!

I got an email from Jill at Two Yellow Birds letting me know my Scrabble Wall Art from her linky party last week is being featured today as a favorite on her site!  Yay!  If you missed my Scrabble Wall Art post click HERE.



Be sure to head on over to Two Yellow Birds and check out the linky party from last week (when I had submitted my project) and check out this week's linky party for lots more recipes, crafts, and creative ideas from other bloggers!  Some of the links that got my attention this week included:  Rootbeer Cookies, Keep Calm printables, and Easter Tablescapes.  Check them out!  Thanks for featuring my project, Jill!


                                                                                                                                                        -Rebecca

1 comment:

  1. Yay! I love it! I am going to make a version of it for our new Pastor and his family! Thanks for the idea!

    ReplyDelete