Monday, April 9, 2012

Bath Poof Outdoor Wreath

I have been obsessed with making wreaths for several months now.  Click HERE to see some of the wreaths I have made.  I have this large iron heart in front of my house that I put a hanging plant on in the summer and an evergreen wreath on in the winter.  I decided to add another type of wreath for the spring weather.  I knew it needed to be weather proof so.....I thought I'd try bath poofs. 

 I got 10 of them:  9 teal and 1 hot pink and cream (cheap and can be found in most stores.)  I cut the rope on the back of each poof and tied it tightly to a wire wreath frame like this one..



I arranged the bath poofs so the teal was all the way around with the hot pink and cream poof on one side.  I thought from further away it would like like a flower.



I really like how it turned out.  It has been hanging out in the elements for several weeks now and seems to be holding up just fine! 

So now I'm looking around wondering what could I make the next wreath out of?!?! Hmmmm.... Any suggestions?  I'm up for a challenge!


2 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for stopping by my blog and for your sweet comment!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is the cutest idea I have seen in a long time! Love it, gonna pin it ;) Glad I found you!! Newest follower from the linky party (Make it Monday)
    Brit
    www.my-live-out-loud.com

    ReplyDelete