Saturday, April 28, 2012

Pinteresting Stuff...

Pinned Image


 
I love Pinterest but it keeps me up too late at night and keeps me from getting laundry done!  
Here are some of my recent pins...



How fun is this!

Okay, so I know this isn't something that everyone would pin but I have a three year old princess who I know would love this idea!  Besides bathtub fun, I'm also thinking the kiddie pool in the backyard this summer!  I think the boys would like floating Spiderman around too!


Pinned Image

Crockpot Italian Chicken: 4 chicken breasts, 1 packet Zesty Italian dressing seasoning, 1 8 oz. cream cheese (softened), 2 cans cream of chicken soup; Cook on low for 4 hours. If sauce is too thick, add a little milk. Serve over pasta.    

Yum, yum, yum!  I know my husband and children would love this.  And a crockpot meal as easy as this is the perfect working mom meal and that's the part I will love!

Pinned Image

I LOVE this!  This green painted cabinet with the white lamp shades and white walls with that dramatic gold mirror is really striking.  This color green is gorgeous.  Makes me want to find some old furniture to repaint!

Pinned Image

Have you seen this?  Oh, my goodness!  I love it!  So precious.  I'm afraid I wouldn't be able to pull this off with my Oliver because he doesn't sleep so much anymore, but I have two good friends who should do this with their new babies!!  (Tracey & Lindsey - I'm talking to you!)

Pinned Image

This is totally me.  My brain never shuts up.


Pinned Image

I'm doing this with some of my students next week!  I showed it to my 4th graders and they got all excited and begged to do it!  I was considering this activity for some of my younger students but figured if the 4th graders got all excited about it, well then, we should do it!


Pinned Image

Well, this would totally spruce up my workspace!  Super cute and colorful.


Pinned Image      

Love this idea for the hanging streamers.  I like how the circles are large and get smaller as they go down.  The color scheme here is so elegant.
Speaking of elegant...

Pinned Image

I really want to be invited to this party!

What have you been pinning lately?  I'd love to hear!  Click on my Follow Me on Pinterest Button on the right side of the blog.  I'll follow you back and we can avoid housework together!

Happy Pinning!

No comments:

Post a Comment