Tuesday, May 1, 2012

A Gumball Birthday Party

This past weekend we went to our friend Lilly's 4th birthday party.
Her birthday theme was gumballs!  (She had originally been planning on having a green motorcycle party, but changed her mind!)


This is the birthday girl, Lilly! 


The kids were given sticky dots and they could peel them off to stick on the gumball machines!


Claire loved doing this activity!



The party favors were great decorations! The bright colors and the shape of the balloons went so well with the gumball theme!



Lilly had her gumball machine out with a bowl of pennies next to it so guests could help themselves to a gumball any time they wanted!  The kids also LOVED this!


Look at this adorable gumball cake! The gumballs were sugar free and came from HERE.
Those of adults who tried them were really pleasantly surprised.  The sugar free gumballs were tasty and the flavor lasted a lot longer than with the regular gumballs. 

Singing to the birthday girl.  Look at that sweet smile on her face!

I love how Lilly's big sister, Chloee here seems to be blowing out the candles too!


My Claire (above) and Lilly's cousin Claire (below) enjoying the cake and ice cream!
                                          


Pinata Fun





Running for the pinata treats! Gum, of course!


Lots of beautiful girls!


Lilly gave each of her guests a mini gumball machine with a helium balloon tied to the top!

We had such a good time at Lilly's birthday party!  I'm sure the green motorcycle theme would have been fun too but we sure did enjoy the colorful gumball party!

7 comments:

  1. sounds adorable. i like the theme. that's really cute that a balloon was attached to the party favor too.

    -Lauren

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lilly loved this party! The only thing I would have changed if I hadn't been recovering from a c section was the menu. I woul have done meatballs, cheese balls, balls of watermelon, etc. to carry out the theme a little further!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, what a cute party!!! Looks like everyone had fun! I love that cake. Super cute! Thanks so much for sharing at Thursday's Temptation.
    Jill

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fun party! I love everything! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the vibrant colors of all of the decor! Pretty!
    Vanessa
    http://daily-dilly.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Aww that is so sweet and cute party!!! Loved it.
    Thanks for sharing at Create & Inspire!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I loved planning this party! Looking back through your blog just now made me happy, sad and lots in between! I forgot just how much our life was on here too! I am so glad I got to view your first year of blogging!

    ReplyDelete