Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Summer Pins


With tomorrow being the official first day of summer, I thought I'd share some summer pins I've come across on Pinterest...
Pinned Image
Yummy, yum, yum, yum!  I can't wait to try this recipe!  Perfect for a relaxing mom get-together!

Watermelon Fan for Summer
Super cute watermelon fan for kids to make!  Fun and useful too!
Pinned Image
I have just been working on collecting the items to make this with the kids!  I know both my 9 year old and 3 year old will love this glow-in-the-dark bug!
Pinned Image
An ice cream party!  Super fun ideas!
Pinned Image
We are going camping next week and I think this is such a great idea - A jug of water with a headlamp wrapped around it lights things up so well!  Totally do-able!
Pinned Image
I thought these white paper lanterns with the paper butterflies added on looked so dainty and sweet!  A simple yet elegant summer decorating idea for a backyard party.

Pinned Image
Okay, so how great is this?  Drill holes in your fence, put different colored marbles in the holes, and there you have it - instant art in your yard!  Love it!

Pinned Image
I thought this was such a good idea - cupcake liners turned upside down with a straw through them.  It will keep bugs out!  I also thought different cupcake liners would help guests remember which glass belongs to them!

Pinned Image
This is my friend, Lisa's beautiful summer garden/pond with an amazing waterfall.  This pin will bring you right back to Sister-Dipity, but it is my favorite "summer" pin so I had to include it!

Picnics, parties, camping, gardening, recipes, kid activities, vacation destinations...What you pinning for summer?  I'd love to hear.  Click on the Pinterest button on the right side of the blog to follow me on Pinterest.  I will follow you back!  Enjoy every moment of summer - it goes so fast!

*******************************************************
If you haven't done so yet, be sure to enter the giveaway for the autographed chapter book, Legend of the Ghost Buck! Click HERE for more details!

No comments:

Post a Comment