Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Favorite Fall Finds

I love fall! The trees in our neck of the woods are absolutely stunning at this time of year. I so enjoy watching them change from day to day before they are bare and then finally covered in snow. I feel like fall is summer's grand finale. After our record-high heat we had this summer, I am already enjoying breaking out cozy sweaters and blue jeans again.  I love pumpkin and have pumpkin soap at the kitchen sink, a pumpkin scented candle on the mantel, and bright orange pumpkins in a variety of shapes and sizes welcoming guests on our front porch.  I am looking forward to making my traditional pumpkin brownies with cream cheese frosting, soups heating in the crockpot all day, and sharing donuts and cider with the kids. What a delicious time of year! I love the family togetherness in the fall too - visits to the apple orchard and pumpkin patch, fall camping, and my boys getting hyped up about deer hunting season!

I thought I'd share some of my favorite fall finds I've come across lately while perusing the web...

Printable Autumn Fall Digital Subway Art Word Art Typography Decoration 11x14 and 8x10

A sweet fall printable for only $4.00  
 
 
Check out these easy, no sew fabric pumpkins from Craft-O-Maniac!
 
 
Pinned Image
 
I have all the ingredients ready and I can't wait to make these Pumpkin Cream Cheese Muffins from
 
 
Check out this sweet, simple fall porch display from Remodelando La Casa!
Beautiful and so natural!
 
 Giclee Print of Original Watercolor Painting "Maple Magic"

"Maple Magic" Gilcee Print of Original Watercolor Painting - $15.00
from Etsy shop, Botanical Beauty Arts - isn't it gorgeous?!?



Rustic Sophistication fall mantel by Lewisville Love Blog
I can see this fall mantel easily easing us into winter with the natural elements
and white and silver accents. Just beautiful!



Check out my Soup Sunday series featuring a different soup recipe every Sunday during fall!
Nothing says "fall" to me like my mom's homemade chili! Here I am sharing the recipe with you!

Keep checking back here at Sister-Dipity for more fabulous fall finds in the next few weeks. I am looking forward to sharing my grandmother's Pumpkin Chiffon Pie recipe, my fall porch makeover, a fall tree art project I am doing with my students, and some October - Breast Cancer Awareness month projects. 

Follow my Fall Board on Pinterest...
http://pinterest.com/sisterdipity/fall/

*****************************************************************
Be sure to enter the current giveaway for a $25.00 shop credit at The Rusty Owl!

Blue Bird with Crown glass tile pendant necklace

 Click HERE to for more details!
 

2 comments:

  1. Thank you so much, I very much appreciate it.

    hugs, jen

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you very much Rebecca! I'm off to check that chili recipe!

    ReplyDelete