Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Mini Caramel Apple Pie - No Bake!

 
 
 
 
I LOVE Honeycrisp apples and go in search of them every fall. Due to lots of heat and little rain this summer, I understand that they are scarce. I have been able to get some at a local farmer's market though for the last two weeks. I decided to use some of my favorite apples to make little pies for my family...
 
 
Ingredients Needed
 
Keebler Ready Crust Graham Cracker pie shells - individual serving size
1 box of Sugar Free French Vanilla Pudding
Light whipped topping
Apples
Hershey's Caramel topping
 
 
Directions
 
Prepare pudding according to package instructions. Set aside. Chop apples into small chunks.  Put about a 1/4 cup of pudding into each pie shell. Add chopped apple - I put 1/2 an apple in each pie.  Pour a little caramel on top. Top with whipped topping and add a thin slice of apple for a garnish. 
 
A fast, easy fall dessert! The kids and my husband went on and on about these little pies! I love when that happens. Makes me feel like Mom of the Year! :)
 


 
******************************************************
 
Be sure to enter the current giveaway for a $25.00 shop credit at The Rusty Owl!

Blue Bird with Crown glass tile pendant necklace

Click HERE to for more details!

 

1 comment:

  1. These look SO yummy! I love that they're easy enough for my kiddo to make on his own - I think we'll definitely be trying this sometime this weekend. :)

    ReplyDelete