Thursday, January 31, 2013

Glade Angel Whispers

Okay, I don't do this very often and I'm not hired by Glade to review their products, but...I LOVE THIS CANDLE!!!
 
 
 
I walked by the candle/air freshener/room spray aisle at our local Dollar General the other day and I caught a whiff of something that smelled...well...heavenly! I sniffed around until my nose pinpointed where the wonderful scent was coming from. This little pink candle. I am normally not a fan of flowery scents so this discovery surprised me. It is a light, clean scent with yes, a touch of flowery-ness to it. At only $3.00 a piece, I got two and brought them home very excited!
 
I have lit them every night this week as soon as I get home from work. I have one in the kitchen and one on the mantle in the living room. I noticed yesterday when I walked in the door that the house smelled like them - even when I wasn't burning them at that moment. Like I said, it is a very light, subtle, and clean scent.
 
Glade Angel Whispers - I highly recommend you try this out! It burns evenly, smells great, and is inexpensive! Can't go wrong!
 
 
**********************************
 
Have you entered the big giveaway going on
right now for over $200 in prizes?
If not, you have just a few hours to enter! 
Rafflecopter will provide us with a winner tonight! 
See HERE for more details!

No comments:

Post a Comment