Friday, March 29, 2013

Easter Basket Surprises

Thought I'd share with you a few of the things my munchkins will find in their Easter baskets on Sunday...

Hugh - age 9



I got this Big Bucks flip-up shirt from Zulily a couple months ago. It is available HERE on amazon though too. He will love it!

Cypress Home 20-Ounce Insulated Cup With Lid and Straw, Camouflage
 
Cypress Home 20 oz. Camoflauge cup with lid
I got it at a local gift shop but it is also avilable here at Amazon for $12.99.



About $20.00 Find it on a Hunt - this Find it game is a hunting theme.
I got this at a local gift shop too but you can find it HERE at Find it Games.

Magic Tree House

Hugh is also getting two Magic Tree House books - about $3.99 a piece.

 
Claire - age 4
[Crown] Keep Calm And Be A Princess

I got Claire a tee shirt that looks like this from Zulily. It was about $10.00. She is most defintely a princess - not always calm though! See HERE for more Keep Calm stuff.

 
 
Doc McStuffins: Friendship is the Best Medicine DVD - $14.97 from WalMart.

Stompeez! Unusual Unicorn Medium Slippers
Stompeez - unicorn $19.99 from WalMart. She talks about these silly slippers ALL THE TIME.
Hope they live up to her expectations.



$10.73 from Amazon though I got ours from www.scholastic.com.  She loves the Pinkalicious, Purpilicious, and Goldilicious books so she just HAS to have this one too!


 Product Details
I got this Hello Kitty Ty Lil' Ones doll from our local gift shop but it is available for $5.99 HERE.
I love the little bunny on her shirt.

 
Oliver - 2 1/2 
 
Oliver is getting a tee shirt with a digger on it that I purchased for about $6.00 in the mall at Crazy 8. I'm sorry I can't find a photo of it online. Check out the other super cute stuff from Crazy 8 HERE.


John Deere Fun On the Farm DVD for kids 2-6. I got it for about $15.00 in the gift shop at our hospital. I know...strange place to do my Easter basket shopping but that gift shop has awesome stuff! We live in a small town so I gotta be resourceful! He will love it! Available HERE for $14.95.


$7.77 from Amazon. He will love the flaps in it!

Zebco Dock Demon Combo

About $9.00 Zebco Dock Demon from WalMart. This will be his first fishing pole!
Daddy did some Easter basket shopping too!

Photo: A brother and sister set!

I had these made for Claire and Oliver from Violet & Poppies. They are so soft and sweet. I can't wait to have them sticking out of the top of their baskets. Check out the Violet & Poppies Facebook page.

All 3 kids are also getting sand buckets, kites, bubbles, and chocolate bunnies.
I can't wait to see their excitement! It is so fun being a mom!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment