Thursday, April 11, 2013

Raindrops Keep Falling on My Head - Umbrella Shopping

It has been raining ALL WEEK! I have had enough! Where is our spring sunshine??

It is so hard loading up three kids and getting them to their schools when we have to step out of the van into ankle deep puddles. Then we run to where we need to be and are drenched when we get there. And what is it about boys?? They go in search of puddles to "accidentally" jump in!

"Whoops, Mom! I didn't mean to!"
The kids all have umbrellas but Ryan and I do not. Today Ryan left with a firefighter umbrella that belongs to Oliver (2.) He had to sneak it out of the house so Ollie wouldn't notice! The rest of us left today with Hugh's Spiderman umbrella. (Claire was in tears because apparently her pink ballerina umbrella is in daddy's car and we didn't realize that until he was gone!) Four of us using the Spiderman umbrella got me thinking....thinking about umbrellas. I haven't had a good umbrella in a long time. So I did some online shopping. Here are some of my faves...


Bella Umbrella Custom Pagoda – Aqua and Magenta Striped Umbrella
Bella Umbrella Custom Pagoda – Aqua and Magenta Striped Umbrella
$168.00 from umbrella.net

Tina T Bubble Clear/Teal Bubble Umbrella
Tina T Bubble Clear/Teal Bubble - $22.05 from overstock.com

Chevron Multi Colored Umbrella
Chevron Multi Colored Umbrella - $24.00 from Monogram Express on etsy.com


Schnauzer Walking Stick Umbrella
Schnauzer Walking Stick Umbrella
$39.99 from umbrella.net

Galleria Paris Auto Super-Mini Umbrella
$25.00 from amazon.com
 

Leighton - Kyoto 44" Arc UV Protection
Leighton - Kyoto $49.50 from umbrellasandbeyond.com

Felix Rey - Singing In the Rain $65.00 from shopbop.com
 

Totes White Patch Daisy Mini Umbrella
Totes White Patch Daisy Mini Umbrella $12.99 from target.com

 

Aren't they all so cute? I would love any one of these, although not all of them are in my price range!
Which one would you choose?



No comments:

Post a Comment