Saturday, August 10, 2013

37 Snapshots

Today is my 37th birthday! Last year on my birthday, I shared with you 36 things about me. See HERE. If you click on over to see last year's post, be sure to read down further to comment #2. It was a list my sister created and meant (and still means) so much to me!
 
AUGUST 10th...
Another year has gone by already?  Ugh! Life can slow down any time now! This year I thought I'd share 37 snapshots of some of the things I love most in this world...

1. This man!


2. These kids


3. My blog

4. Paper Lanterns

5. Pedicures

6. Paper

7. Butterflies
8. Antiques

9. My Cricut

10. Vintage Hankies
 
11. Flowers/Nature

12. BabyGanics Cleaning Supplies - the best!

13. My iPhone (and pink case!)

14. Baby Toes
15. My Camera (and awesome camera strap!)
 
16. Sunsets at the beach
17. Gus

18. Lucy

19. Spray Paint

 

20. My Nook
 
 
21. Children's Artwork


22. Rainbows
23. Scrapbooks
24. Tea Parties with my girl!
 
25. Children's Books
26. Scarves (can never have too many!)


27. This Color!!


28. A little bit of "me" time!

29. My Clarisonic Skin Care Brush

30. Every. Single. Morning.




 
31. My running shoes!



 32. Sunshiny Days!

 33. My mom, sisters, sister cousins, and silly girl fun!

34. Crafts

35. Farmer's Markets and FRESH produce
 

36. Date Night
 
37. Brownies (of course chocolate had to make the list!)


God gave us the gift of life;
it is up to us to give ourselves the gift of living well.
 
I definitely live well! So incredibly thankful for my husband, children, family and friends, and church family!
37 is dangerously close to 40, you know, but the first 37 years have really been something! And as I grow older, I grow wiser as well. It has become apparent that as time passes, I am becoming much more aware of who I am and who God wants me to be. That's a great feeling! I still feel 17 but 37 isn't so bad either! Here I am finishing my birthday blog post and my bed is made, the sun is shining, and my hubby is cleaning house! Soon we are off to an art fair and will later celebrate with the kids!
My cup runneth over! Life is grand!
 

The more you praise and celebrate your life,
the more there is in life to celebrate.
 

1 comment:

  1. Happy, happy birthday! I love paper, paper lanterns and crafts as well...I suppose getting a Cricut is my next step! I hope 37 is just as wonderful for you as they other 36! :)

    ReplyDelete