Friday, August 9, 2013

Pick Your Plum Winner Box

I have been entering online contests like crazy this summer. Why not? I have extra time in the summer and it won't hurt, right?? Well, guess what? I have been winning too!
 
 
 A few weeks ago I won a surprise box full of goodies from Pick Your Plum.
Pick Your Plum is an online company that features different deals each day. They have home d├ęcor, party supplies, craft materials, and pretty much all the things I love!
 

I knew the box I was receiving was a $30 value but I didn't know what would be in it! I like surprises and I love getting packages in the mail! This is what I got:
 
1. a square hanging chalkboard with a metal frame
2. baker's twine in green apple color
3. small plastic purple bucket
4. turquoise chevron zippered clutch
5. package of scallop-edged floral notecards
6. lace footies
 

 
My favorite surprise was the chalkboard! The green apple baker's twine is going to come in so handy with craft projects and party planning! And green will work for fall, Christmas, St. Patty's Day, spring, etc. My little girl, Claire immediately claimed the purple bucket and has it on her dresser holding elastic hair ties! Perfect! The lace footies are meant to be worn with dress shoes with a bit of the lace peeking out. (I researched it!) The clutch is turquoise (which I love) and is in the trendy chevron design. Fun!


 Check out Pick Your Plum for daily deals on fantasticly fun products!
 
I have also recently won a bamboo serving tray at a $40 value, a necklace, and a small cozy handmade baby doll (saving it for someone's Christmas stocking!)
My most exciting recent win was this...
 
 
 
I will share the details of this with you in an upcoming post! Stay tuned!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment