Thursday, September 12, 2013

12 Fall Soup Recipes




Last fall I did a Sunday Soup Series here on Sister-Dipity. I shared a different soup recipe every Sunday during the fall months. I LOVE starting the week out by making a huge pot of soup on Sundays and having leftovers the next day! It is cozy and comforting as the weather gets cooler, and it makes Mondays a bit easier! On this post, I have put together links to each of those soup/stew/chili recipes so you can easily get to them! If you have a soup recipe you'd like to share on Sister-Dipity, please email me at scrapperandhunter@yahoo.com and I would love to feature you!

Click on the name below to be redirected to that recipe....

Pumpkin Shrimp Soup
Butternut Squash Soup
Best Ever Chili
White Chicken Chili
Venison Pepper Stew
Chicken Tortilla Soup
Easy Potato Crockpot Soup
Taco Soup
Corn Chowder
Apple Cider Beef Stew
Beef & Noodle Soup
Vegetable Cheese Tortellini Soup


{via}


1 comment:

  1. Now this is a marvelous idea! I think soup is so cozy and perfect for this time of the year - I appreciate you sharing all your amazing recipes - have a marvelous day,
    Kathy

    ReplyDelete