Wednesday, October 30, 2013

Trick or Treat Smell My Feet - Gift Idea

 
Trick or Treat Smell My Feet! Really. Go Ahead.
 
I saw this idea on Pinterest and thought it would be perfect for the kids' teachers and day care ladies.
I ordered True Blue Mini Shea Butter Foot Cream from Bath & Body Works. (I tried to get it from the store, but all they had were the very large bottles.) The bottles were green and orange! Perfect! I then got these free printables from My Sister's Suitcase and printed them in color in the "tag size." I cut them out, taped them on sparkly pumpkins (purchased at Joann Fabrics) and added cute little Halloween stickers in the corners. (The stickers were purchased from Target.) I used a hole puncher to punch a hole in the foam pumpkin and strung some cute string through to tie on the little bottles of foot cream. On the back with Sharpie marker we just wrote a to/from message for each teacher. I think they turned out really cute and think they will appreciate something lower in calories to enjoy on Halloween! Plus....I am a teacher. I know for a fact that teachers could use a little pampering at the end of the day every October 31st!  :) 


2 comments:

  1. Oh Becky these are so cute! I would LOVE to get these from a student! What a clever idea!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Ashlie! Claire was so excited to hand them out! The boys didn't care so much! :)

      Delete