Monday, December 9, 2013

Scarf Tying Tutorials

I love scarves! I have a LOT of them! I wear them year round - cozy, knitted scarves in the winter and lighter-weight, breezy scarves in the warmer months. I also LOVE J.Jill! I like the casual, comfy laid-back looks they carry and love that most everything I am drawn to from J.Jill comes in petite sizes which is not always an easy thing to for me to find. I am 5'0'' in height - gotta order petite! I was excited to find that J.Jill has a video series called "Master the Scarf." This series contains 12 how-to videos for step-by-step instructions for different ways to wear a scarf! Isn't that cool?!?! (eh, warm?!)
 
 
winter garden scarf



Click on the picture or HERE to view their "Master the Scarf" video series!!
You're welcome! ;)


No comments:

Post a Comment