Wednesday, January 29, 2014

White Wonderful Winter

 
WOWZERS! What a winter! Thought I would share some of my outdoor pics from the last few weeks...
 
 My little eskimos! Love them so much!
 
My parents' horses always look so gorgeous against the winter landscape!





 

 
It is the life of the crystal, the architect of the flake, the fire of the frost, the soul of the sunbeam. This crisp winter air is full of it. ~John Burroughs, "Winter Sunshine"
 
This is the sunrise over our neighbors house. It was taken on Christmas Eve morning.
B E A U T I F U L




 
Warm winter wishes to you!
 
*************************************
Have you entered our drawing yet?
Click HERE to enter to win a monogramed burlap lumbar pillow!

1 comment:

  1. such beautiful pictures especially the one of the children.....just darling!

    ReplyDelete