Wednesday, September 3, 2014

Back to School and Back to Sister-Dipity

Hello, friends! You may have noticed I have been MIA for last few months. It started unintentionally. I was suddenly unable to upload any photos to my Google account. I was very frustrated. Then spring came and with it, a very busy schedule for our family so....my forced sabbatical from blogging became an intentional sabbatical. However, I am back.

School has started. We are gradually falling back into a routine. Life is busy, but good. 


My babies are now in 5th grade, kindergarten, and preschool this year. And my husband and I are each beginning our 15th year of teaching. Whew! Time flies when you're having fun!

Stay tuned for fresh posts about faith, family, fitness, friends, and frozen meals! I've got a lot to share!

No comments:

Post a Comment