Sunday, October 26, 2014

4 Great Health & Fitness Motivators You've GOT to Know

I have been working really hard the last few months on getting healthier - eating clean, exercising, getting enough sleep, and drinking more water! And I have learned SO much the past few months! I have lost over 20 pounds and have had less digestive issues, fewer cravings, and more energy! Woo Hoo!! I thought I'd share with you 4 of my favorite Facebook pages that I turn to for inspiration, motivation, and advice. If you are seeking a healthier lifestyle, I highly recommend that you follow these amazing ladies! (I have requested "receive notifications" on Facebook so I never miss one of their posts!)

1. Neon Runner

{photo via Neon Runner on Facebook}
This mother of two is SUCH an INCREDIBLE inspiration to me! She shares her health transformation and how she went from being over 200 pounds to being a very strong, healthy 129 pounds. She is real. She is down to earth. She is funny! She tells it like it is and holds nothing back. She posts several times a day and I eagerly jump on over to her page when I get a notification that she has posted something new! She talks about great food choices, eating clean, wholesome food, and even shares her famous poached eggs! (My family now gets poached eggs for breakfast several times a week thanks to Neon Runner!) 

{photo via Neon Runner on Facebook}
Go "LIKE" her page HERE and check out her amazing transformation pictures, her delicious breakfast photos, and her strength training video clips! I promise, you will be inspired!



Mandy Ross - Fit For Life is a great resource for living a healthy, well-rounded lifestyle. Mandy is a very busy working mom who is dedicated to not only fueling her own body with healthy, wholesome food but teaching her young children to do the same. She is a very motivating, encouraging individual whose determination is contagious. And let me tell you....this woman is STRONG. S T R O N G, I tell ya! 


This is what Mandy shares about herself on her Facebook page....

I'm a nutritionist, fitness instructor, wife, mommy, teacher... many things! And my PASSION is to help you become the BEST version of yourself!


She truly is passionate about helping people become the best they can be. She does not take "no" for an answer and pushes you further than you thought you could go! Working out with her....well, she busts your butt but does it in the sweetest way possible! 

Mandy shares great ideas for eating healthy and fitting in a workout even when you are a busy mom. She has tons of tips and recipes for families, and shares ways to sneak extra healthy stuff into your kids' food! Her Shakeology pancake idea was a winner at my house! This past week she shared some advice on using a pressure cooker to do a fast, healthy, easy meal your family will love.



I recently had a great conversation with Mandy about being a busy mama and the inevitable "mommy guilt" we all feel sometimes. Without missing a beat, Mandy had a kind, loving, encouraging response that clearly came from the heart of a woman who loves Jesus. She is an inspiration in so many ways. Mandy Ross - Fit For Life is someone you should be following!


Mandy is my "unofficial" personal trainer and very dear friend! She is A M A Z I N G, I tell ya! She is incredibly encouraging, motivating, and inspirational. Mandy is a Beach Body coach and is so good at figuring out what health and fitness plan is right for each individual person. The title of her Facebook page says "Love for Family. Passion for Fitness. Heart for Jesus." That says it all! 


Mandy Haag-Health & Fitness

In addition to constantly motivating and inspiring her readers, Mandy also reminds us to love who we are right now and be proud of how far we have come. 

She shares recipe ideas and offers suggestions for healthy substitutions for not-so-healthy cravings.


I have especially been enjoying her inspirational videos she has been posting.... 

check this out....

Mandy is currently welcoming new fitness friends to join her for a "Drop A Turkey" challenge. 

Wanna join? Click HERE for more details!

Check out Mandy's Facebook page for daily inspiration!



Ashley is a preschool teacher and mother of one precious little boy. She, too, is a busy mama who is intentional in what she eats and how and when she exercises. 


Ashley is a quiet, gentle person who sends a BOLD message on her Facebook fitness page. 
Here is a recent post by Ashley...

I would be lying if I told you I was always motivated to workout. This is so not the case!!! Yes, exercising consistently does help to increase my "want" to workout, but there are days that I wake up and the excuses start flowing, and it takes everything within me to try and shut them out! The next time you have excuses telling you that you don't want to do it, you're tired, or you don't have time just do it anyway!  Push play, go out and take a walk, drag yourself to the gym or fitness studio and give it five minutes. Once you get your body moving, it's easier to get your exercise on and turn the "I will workout" into DONE!!!



I have been in an exercise class with Ashley more times than I can count in the past year, and let me tell you....this girl is on FIRE! She is strong. She is tough. She is determined. She pushes herself a little bit more and a little bit more all the time. She sets such a good example of living a healthy lifestyle. 

Even her attire is inspirational and motivational! 
Ashley has an awesome workout wardrobe! Here is one of her favorite sources for finding workout tanks that send a message....

{photo via Glam Up Fitness Apparel on Etsy}
Inspire Me Fit with Ashley Copeland is a page you want to follow! 
Go check her out! 


These 4 amazing women...


All 4 of them, share their stories and encourage others based on their Christian beliefs and love for the Lord. That right there is a reason to know these ladies. Their daily posts are inspirational and motivational for the body, mind, and spirit. They have put themselves "out there" in an effort to encourage others and remind us we are all God's creation, and we all have unlimited potential. 

The sky is the limit! And they won't let you forget it! 



No comments:

Post a Comment