Monday, December 15, 2014

The Posts of Christmas Past

Today you are in for a visit! A visit from the Posts of Christmas Past! Today I am sharing with you my favorite Christmas posts from previous years. 



The Christmas Shirt is a short story-type of post about this sweatshirt that was created by a dear family friend many years ago. In this post, I share with you the "magic" of the shirt and what it means to me at Christmastime. 



In this crafty post, I share with you the felt Christmas tree I made for my children. 




You do not want to miss this chocolate truffle recipe! These are my favorite treats to make to share with friends, neighbors, and colleagues. They are super easy to make, yet super impressive!



In this post, I share the basket of books my sister and I put together for a Christmas countdown gift for our niece, Addie.


Christmas Bedroom

Ahhh,,,, I love this post! In this post, I share with you my master bedroom all decked out for Christmas. I LOVE my bedroom like this! (Unfortunately, it is currently filled with unwrapped gifts and is rather cluttered. Hopefully, we can get that cleared out soon so I can enjoy my sanctuary again!)



I love Christmas books and have been collecting children's Christmas books since before I had my own children. In this post, I am sharing some of my favorites!


To Wrap or Not to Wrap

In this post, I share the method I use for wrapping gifts and consider different gift-wrapping traditions others use.


No comments:

Post a Comment