Thursday, January 29, 2015

10 Valentine Gift Ideas for Your Guy

Valentine's Day is quickly approaching. I am a hopeless romantic and often shower my hubby with lovey dovey, sometimes cheesy, often cliche gifts. He always seems to appreciate what I get for him. But after 20 years together, what do I get him?! I needed some fresh ideas! I found some unique gifts that I thought I'd share with you. 
Here are 10 of my favorites! 


Sweet, clever message and really rather subtle (probably you and him will be the only one who knows his socks say that!) Very affordable at $7.46 a pair!


I love these monogrammed tie cuff links and tie tacks from Michelleriesboutique priced from $9.50 up to $23.00. Very classy and very affordable. 


The Lumberjack Beard Kit is perfect for your bearded outdoorsman. It includes the following products: beard oil, a beard shampoo bar, and wax all made with essential oils that will leave him smelling outdoorsy yet lovely! This kit is $31.00 at WhiskeyInkandLace.


This handmade wooden caddy would be a fun gift for a beer or glass soda pop lover. The end of it has a bottle opener attached. $34.96 from WoodChipDesigns on Etsy.



How about Amazon Fire TV?  It is a little box you connect to your HDTV. You can then get Hulu, Netflix, Pandora, and so much more! Amazon is currently running a special for $84.00. 


This men's leather messenger laptop bag is a steal at $55.00 from Amazon!



Does your guy like to grill or cook? This Himalayan salt rock tile is great for creating gourmet meals of fish, meat, and veggies. (I know. My hubby has one and loves it!) $29.99 on Amazon.


The Bacon Man Crate from  www.mancrates.com is priced at $59.99. 
A scrumptious surprise for the bacon lover! 

Here's a sweet handmade gift...


52 Reasons I Love You can be made using a deck of cards and your own sentiments! Click HERE to see how they are made! Cost  - maybe $1.00 if you pick up a deck at the dollar store!

And then there's this...


Obviously, every husband should have this in his closet!
$12.95 from ebollo.

What is your man getting for Valentine's Day? I'd love for you to share your ideas!

No comments:

Post a Comment