Sunday, January 25, 2015

Plum Paper Planners

Since it is January I thought I'd share my planner with you! MY VERY MOST FAVORITE PLANNER I'VE EVER HAD!!!! My husband and I are both teachers therefore "new year" in my world is September to August rather than most people's January to December new year. So last August I was wanting a fresh planner. Something to keep me organized as a busy working mom. I did a little research and found Plum Paper. I liked the look of the planner designs to choose from. I also compared prices on similar type of planners and found that this was a good price. The Plum Paper reviews were wonderful so I ordered one for myself! Ready to see it?! Here it is....


Beautiful, huh?! I chose the design and was able to have the cover personalized with whatever I wanted. I chose our last name. I also got to choose which month it began. Perfect for my teacher brain! The new year starts in September, of course! So September 2014 to August 2015 is what I ordered! 


Cool, huh? You ain't seen nothing yet!! Look at this...


Do you see that?! Do you see how there are sections for each day that say Mom & Dad, Hugh, Claire, Oliver, Workout, and Dinner?! DO YOU SEE THAT AWESOMENESS?! Super cool, huh?! Yep, I got to choose what I could have in each of those rows too! You can see in the bottom left hand corner of the screen that there is a block left blank too. I did that on purpose for extra notes.

I love the extra room off to the left that allows you to make a weekly list and add additional notes there too. This is what each weekly layout looks like....


And here is how I use it....


I have found 2 major things in working with a weekly layout such as this. 1) Having "Workout" as a category is motivating. It's there and if I don't schedule a workout of some sort....well, then that little white box looks up at me with a blank stare saying, "Uh, Hello?! Remember me here?? This is important to you, remember?!" Scheduling a workout definitely means it is more likely to happen. And 2) Meal planning is a whole lot easier when you ACTUALLY PLAN IT! I quickly wrote down a week's worth of meals here, went to the store WITH the planner, and Bah-Bam!! Got it all and had a week's worth of meals planned and ready to go! Perfect for a busy mom!

At the beginning of each month, there is a monthly layout as well....


There are so many options for customizing your planner and making it work for YOU no matter who you are. There are a variety of weekly layouts to chose from. You can order bars of stickers in bright colors to highlight important dates or use one color per person in your family. You have the option of adding pocket pages as I did....




You love it, huh?! Want one for yourself?! Well, guess what?! Plum Paper is offering a 10% discount to Sister-Dipity readers. To order your own customized, personalized planner, visit www.plumpaper.com. Pick out your design, decide which options are best for you, and then use the code SISTER10 at checkout to get your discount! You're welcome!!  

Many thanks to Plum Paper for having planners that are perfect for busy moms and for the discount for Sister-Dipity readers! 







No comments:

Post a Comment